Currently listening: jaylib, 'McNasty Filth' (Feat. Frank-N-Dank)
i just ate some pineapple slices, and boy lemme tell ya, it twas heavenly.
Tanya keeps calling fruit 'nature's candy,, which is so lame lol. I love it, tho.
Oh, mayne I should backtrack: I gave up candy for Lent.
!!
I know, I know. I'm probably gonna die a slow, painful death, but if Jesus didn't eat for 40 days, I think I can abstain. I think i'm actually gonna go all the way and just give up sweets cold turkey after my birthday. Like...the Wednesday after my birthday, cuz I have some brownies and chocolate cake coming my way real soon lol. But after that, i'm DONE until probably two weeks after Easter. Maybe more? Who knows. But good Lord, if I don't lose weight off of this then fluck the bullshit lol.
i'm currently in class.
blogging from my blackberry is pretty dope. the last like...5 updates have been from my Pearl (i haven't given it a name; i don't usually name my phones because i don't keep 'em toooooooo long, but i'm attached to my Pearl already lol).
there's soo much i need to catch up on in terms of my life and this blog. i'm like 2 weeks behind.
BUT MY BIRTHDAY'S ON MONDAY!
AND I GOT PAID YESTERDAY!
AND THE GOVERNMENT KNEW MY BIRTHDAY WAS COMING AND THAT I WAS DEAD BROKE SO I GOT MY REFUND CHECK YESTERDAY, TOO!
PRAISE WHITE JESUS!
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment