Monday, December 14

eh.

i stole this from someone's blog. she used her iTunes; i'm using my iPod. i'm bored & it's 1:40am. let me be great.

Let's Begin!

How many songs total: 8359
How many hours or days of music: 22.1 days.

Sort By Song Title
First Song: A.D. 2000 -- Erykah Badu.
Last Song: !!!!!!!! -- The Roots.

Sort By Time
Shortest Song: Track 38 (4 seconds) -- J Dilla.
Longest Song: Nicolay Podcast 2008 (6:31:55) -- Nicolay / Kevin Nottingham.

Sort By Album
First Album: A.W.I.P -- AB & Daru
Last Album: 808s & Heartbreaks -- Kanye West

Top Five Most Played Songs:
I'm in Love With Another Man -- Jazmine Sullivan.
Simply Amazin' -- Blu & Exile.
Smile -- Janelle MonĂ¡e.
I Was Made to Love Her -- Stevie Wonder.
Daykeeper (Feat. Muhsinah) -- The Foreign Exchange.

First Song That Comes Up On Shuffle:
Beauty -- Dru Hill.

Search The Following & State How Many Songs Come Up:
Death - 35
Life - 208
Love - 654
Hate - 49
You - 671
Sex - 50

No comments: