I don’t believe in guilty pleasures. If I like it, I like it – that’s it.
But a couple of weeks ago, I found myself singing along to this song, and immediately thought, “Lord, the fact that I like a Ke$ha song…”
Driving home from work, when I’m in the mood to listen to the radio (which, oddly, I’ve been doing a lot more of lately), I station surf until I hear this song (and Rihanna’s “S&M,” which isn’t a guilty pleasure). I don’t think Ke$ha is particularly talented in anything musical, and from the very little I’ve read of her, she lives like a 16-year-old teenage boy, but this song right here? Yes.
actually, this past saturday it came up on shuffle on the iPod while i was in the car with one of my brothers. he we were jammin'. he even started doing the adlibs from MJ's "Remember the Time." LMFAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment