Wednesday, July 6

song challenge in whatever many days - day 14 (a song that no one would expect you to love)

Oh, this song is soooo NSFW.

I could’ve easily put up any song from Waka’s album, but that would just be too predictable.


I remember when I heard this song. I think I was inebriated either on the way to a party or already there. I heard this song and just got BUCK. But I didn’t know the name of it. And the next day, I heard it (the edited version) while I was hanging up a poster in my room. I googled some of the lyrics I could remember & immediately downloaded it. This song is pretty dirty but I love it. And it BUMPS in the car. I put it on a mix for Tiesh & she said she cries whenever she imagines me listening to it, haha.

No comments: